The Kinzua® is an modern chapter in the story of Case knives. This new one-handed opening knife features a S35VN tanto blade with a stonewashed satin finish. The knife handle is made of durable, lightweight anodized aluminum with a triple-faceted face. Its flipper design offers quick and reliable deployment with a simple flip of your index finger and snaps open on a ball bearing pivot. The frame locking mechanism secures the blade in position when fully opened. A reversible deep carry steel pocket clip allows for a comfortable, and versatile, pocket carrying experience. The Kinzua® name is inspired by a scenic stretch of forest in the Allegheny region and the knife is a part of the first collection of Modern Everyday Carry knives to be crafted in our Bradford, PA factory.
- Satin finished S35VN steel blades; Lightweight Black Anodized Aluminum handle with spine gimping
- One-hand opening frame locking Tanto blade
- Reversible deep carry steel pocket clip
- Length: 4.75 inches closed and 3.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Pruduct not what you Expected?
No Problem we offer hassle-free exchanges.